Breakfast cookies with chocolate are delicious and nutritious wholegrain cookies from 5 types of grains, including oats, wheat, rye, spelt and barley, which are a perfect source of energy for the whole morning! Additionally, our cookies contain beta-glucans, which reduce blood cholesterol*, and are a natural source of fibre, vitamin B and minerals.
Now you can get your favourite Sante breakfast cookies in a handy pack of 50 g (4 cookies). You can take them with you wherever you go and reach for them any time you feel like eating a nutritious elevenses or a healthy snack.
What makes our cookies so special?
- 5 types of grains: oats, wheat, rye, spelt and barley
- 2 types of whole grains in the product: rolled oats and spelt flakes
- the product contains 61% grains overall
- 6% chocolate
- beta-glucans, which reduce blood cholesterol*
- a natural source of soluble fibre
- a natural source of vitamins: thiamine and folic acid
- a natural source of minerals: potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and zinc. Phosphorus helps you maintain your bones and teeth in a good condition, promotes proper functions of cell membranes and enhances energy metabolism**.
These breakfast cookies with chocolate enchant your palate your palate with their incredibly rich and chocolatey taste and crispness! They taste great with a warm drink or yoghurt and fruit. When soaked in tea or coffee, they will melt in your mouth!
*It has been proved that 3g of beta-glucans from rye, eaten daily, reduce blood cholesterol. High blood cholesterol is a risk driver for coronary heart disease. There are numerous risk factors for the disease. Changing one of these factors may, or may not, have a beneficial effect.
** This health effect can be achieved by regular consumption of one serving of breakfast cookies with chocolate (50g), combined with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.